1. Joanna Huang, PharmD, senior manager of health economics and outcomes research at Novo Nordisk Inc. in Plainsboro, New Jersey - Science Daily: "Most people cycle and regain weight, and those who lose most are most likely to keep it off" https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160402112741.htm
2. Dr. Gina Cleo, Bond University, Gold Coast, QLD Australia - International Journal of Obesity, "Habit-based interventions for weight loss maintenance in adults with overweight and obesity: a randomized controlled trial."
3. Dr. Wendy Wood, Society for Personality and Social Psychology. "How we form habits, change existing ones."
4. Dr. John C. Norcross, University of Scranton, "Auld Lang Syne: Success Predictors, Change Processes, and Self-Reported Outcomes of New Year's Resolvers and Nonresolvers"
5. Oaten, M., & Cheng, K. 2006b. Longitudinal gains in self-regulation from regular physical exercise. British Journal of Health Psychology, 11 (4), 717–33.